Prime 37 Resin 197kg
- Brand: Gurit
- Product Code: F160-106
- Availability: 3
LOW TOXICITY EPOXY INFUSION SYSTEM
- Uses same Ampreg 3X low toxicity hardeners as the Ampreg range
- Blend-able hardener speeds
- Fibre wetting technology reduces infusion time & improves laminate quality
- Cure characteristics optimised for infusion:
- Mixed viscosity remains lower for longer
- Faster through-cure, avoiding a “sugary phase”
- Overall Improved exotherm control
- Lloyds Register & DNV certified formats available
- Includes Bio content as standard
PRIME 37 is suitable for the female moulding of large, complex components incorporating advanced fibres such as carbon and aramid. Typical projects include spars, hulls and reinforcing structures.
PRIME 37 offers outstanding performance in a variety of liquid infusion processes including SCRIMPTM, RIFT (resin infusion under flexible tooling), VARTM (vacuum assisted resin transfer moulding) and RTM (resin transfer moulding).
PRIME 37 resin uses a wide range of hardeners to give a range of working times and cure speeds. This enables the gel time of the resin to be closely matched to the required infusion time for any particular size of moulded part. It achieves excellent mechanical and physical properties, including a high Tg from a moderate (50°) post cure. This system is available with Fast, Slow and Extra-Slow Ampreg 3X Hardener speeds, as well as PRIME High Tg hardener and in a wide range of formats from small pack sizes to drums and IBCs.
1 x 197kg PRIME™ 37 Resin = 3 x 19kg Ampreg 3X Fast / Slow / Ex-Slow Hardener
Click here for the Technical Data Sheet