Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
Spabond™ 730 is a fast curing structural adhesive designed for applications where reduced clamp times are important. It has a simple 1:1 by weight and volume mix ratio. It can be used to bond together a wide variety of dissimilar materials and has been designed to give a durable high strength bond.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: Fit-out, finishing and repair.
PACK SIZES & AVAILABILITY: Spabond™ 730 is available in 400ml cartridges with mix-heads.
Cartridge guns and additional mix heads are also available, please see the "Other Products" section of this site.
- Reduced clamp time structural adhesive
- Gels in 10 minutes, touch-dry in 2 hours
- High strength and toughness
- Full properties after an overnight cure at ambient
- Rapid 5-minute working time