Curing for Wind Turbine Blades
RENUVO is a breakthrough UV curing resin system, developed by Gurit as a repair system for wind turbine blades.
The RENUVO MPS can be used either as a stand-alone spot repair, for secondary structural repairs in combination with RENUVO Prepreg and for filling and finishing before applying coating systems.
- UV curing resin and filling system.
- Suitable for use at +5°C to +30°C (+41°F to +86°F)
- Compatible with current topcoat solutions
- Mono-component resin technology
- Thicknesses up to 3mm for single cure
- Clean process avoiding mixing and contamination
- User friendly 310ml (10.9floz) cartridge format
The mono-component RENUVO MPS resin eliminates the human error of mixing, dispensing and working with traditional two-component repair systems. Additionally, the material offers the operator the security that wherever the material is being sourced it is the same product manufactured to the same high exacting process.
Using a dedicated UV source, RENUVO MPS is cured in minutes for a simple spot filler type repair and filling jobs, up to 3mm thickness or more. Used in combination with RENUVO Prepreg, the MPS product acts as the perfect primer for secondary structural repairs to give the perfect air free bond surface.
Renuvo MPS is available to order in a full box of 20 cartridges. Each cartridge is 310ml.
Contact us for more information on lead-times: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also available to order the Renuvo PP - UV Curing Prepreg System.