BIO-BASED EPOXY MULTIPURPOSE SYSTEM LOW TEMPERATURE CURING
- Accredited bio-based system
- 3 : 1 mix ratio by volume
- No surface residue, even at +5°C
- For bonding, laminating & filling
- Available with Fast (F), Slow (SL) & Extra-slow (XS) hardeners
AMPRO™ BIO is a simple to use, all-purpose epoxy which can be used for gluing, coating, laminating and filling. With its fast,
low temperature curing hardener and easy 3:1 mix ratio by volume, AMPRO™ BIO provides a quick and convenient way of using
one epoxy system for a very wide range of tasks.
AMPRO™ BIO has been built on the well-established SP 106 which has been the primary epoxy system for the manufacture and repair
of wooden boats for over 20 years.
By using the Gurit range of filler powders, an AMPRO™ BIO resin and hardener mix can be turned into a very effective adhesive or filling