Spabond 340LV HT
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
The latest Spabond™ 340LV HT formulation is a high performance adhesive designed for bonding large structures. It is a cost-effective system with good thermal and mechanical properties. The new improved formulation gives higher thermal performance and allows faster curing, making this product ideal for bonding large composite structures where minimising cure times and increasing productivity is of value. The components are pigmented to give a visual indication of mix quality, which is a useful feature when mixing by hand or with a machine. The system has a simple 2:1 mix ratio by volume.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS Large structures such as yacht hulls and wind turbine blades.
- Lower density than glass filled adhesives
- Low exotherm and shrinkage
- Higher thermal performance & faster cure
- Cartridge and mixing machine dispense
- High strength and toughness industrial adhesive
- Range of working times / clamp times
- Excellent gap filling properties
- Temperature performance up to 90C / 195F